Thursday, December 01, 2005

Happy Birthday Pirate Ryan!!!

Today is the birthday (I think it's the big 4-0, even!) of my darling Ryan Roxie. And as a birthday present for ME, someone posted a photograph of him on Halloween wearing a pirate outfit. So now I know that the facial hair was at least partly inspired by Halloween, and I can be comforted and resume my full on adoration.

Today there will be listening to DPM and R77 and tonight there will be watching Brutally Live and playing the sexual muppet Corona drinking game. (that's the one where every time Roxie's gorgeous blonde dreads flop around you take a drink. My six pack will be gone by the fourth song, I am sure)

There's some sad stuff about today too, but I'm going to try not to think about it too much. Today I'm going to celebrate how good things can be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home