Tuesday, November 08, 2005

"I think I used to have a porpoise...then again, that might have been a dream"

I'm SURE that what Trent is actually saying is "purpose". But I love the idea of him dreaming about having a sea mammal for a pet. That is just tooooo cute!

So today is mayor election day. I am tempted to write in Sophie Masloff. I am probably going to write in SOMEBODY. Maybe I'll do a little research and see if there is anyone I would actually like to vote for. My hunch is I will come up with a big ZERO. It's so sad....on the one hand, it's exciting that there is going to be a change in leadership in my fair city which has been going to hell in a handbasket for the past many years. On the other hand, the most likely outcome of the election fills me with trepidation and fear. Groan.

Tonight I will drown my sorrows in Zima at the Upstage for Spaz's DJ night. He has promised to play Visage for me. I am going to dance like a dervish. I need this.

Today feels like a "getting through" day. As in, I have to get through it but I don't have a tremendous amount of excitement for it. Let's see what I can come up with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home