Monday, November 28, 2005

My Compliments to the Chief

That's the funniest thing that anyone said to me at Native American Brunch...and he didn't even mean it to be the vaguely inappropriate compliment that it was.
We had a fun time...it was pretty busy, but it didn't feel like it because Jilly and I are so PRO! The food was ace. Everyone was in a good mood, and I only got one mysterious burn.
Right now I am listening to Daniel Ash be all slinky and sexy and distorted with THE WINDOWS OPEN. It's like 50 some degrees out and sunny and windy. I just don't get it. Wasn't there a blizzard three days ago? It's the end of the world as we know it, as a wise man said once.
Thanks in large part to Daniel Ash and the Thanksgiving viewing viewing of Blixa, I am now all gothy again. I dyed my hair "crushed garnet", which promised to be a lot darker and less red than it turned out. I am seriously considering doing random black "hi" lights. We'll see what happens. Earlier I was listening to Crime and the City Solution and pretending it was 1986. Good times.
Tried to make some tapes yesterday but my tape recorder is busted! I guess I will have to invest in recordable CDs so I can share the Daniel Joy with the masses.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home