Saturday, November 26, 2005

Blinked and Spat in a Black Feather Hat

God bless Amazon Marketplace! Thanks to the magic of the internet, I was able to get three of my new boyfriend's solo albums for under $20! When I got to work yesterday, all three were waiting for me. I tore into the packages like a wild animal and gazed adoringly at the pictures on Coming Down and Foolish Thing Desire. (I gazed less adoringly at the self titled one where he looks like an android Bono) All three are completely amazing, and made the night FLY BY in the kitchen. I was dancing around making cajun tofu and dirty rice and the most incredible hot (fakin) bacon dressing for wilted spinach salad. Seriously, I wish there was a contest for hot fakin bacon dressing because I am SURE I would win. It was so good. Simple, but delicious. I was glad I had some culinary creativity left in me after that all day long thanksgiving marathon.
So now I am having a day off and cleaning up from the past two weeks of barely being at home at all. The sink is full of dishes I do not want to face. But face them I will. I am feeling a certain amount of TCB right now and I need to make full use of it.
Might nap first, though.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home