Monday, November 14, 2005

Ha! Blog! Oh yeah....I forgot.

Busy several days. Second band practice ruled VERY HARD because of the addition of a certain guitar boy. This show is really going to be good. Team Anita vs Team Bambam. Elbow length vinyl gloves, masks, and naughty projections. I can say no more.
Another band practice tonight, hopefully....more goodness to come.

Found this. Been reading through all the archives and laughing my ass off. Check out his "store", and see if you can find the item that I am POSITIVE was created just for me. I find myself breaking out in hysterics at random moments just thinking about it.

Saw Dear Wendy. It was really really good. Didn't dissolve me into a puddle of tears like previous vT efforts, but it did punch me right in the gut more than once. Lovely.
Also went to see the doc on Wild Man Fisher, which was both funny and sad. My girl's movie showed before it and it looked awesome on the big screen with all the colors and superimposed things. I was very glad to be going to see a film by myself and I was not psyched when a hippie I kinda know sat down right next to me reeking of pot and booze and kept trying to talk to me. Grr. Oh well.

Saturday morning I worked breakfastintolunch at the Quiz and it was really fun. It was not nearly so busy as it usually is, apparently, but it was busy enough to be exciting. Seems like it was a pretty busy weekend again....woohoo!

Yesterday I cleaned the hell out of my apartment. I put hooks into the wall to hold my hats and scarves and became inordinately pleased with myself. Bought a second bottle of Vampire wine, and enjoyed the first with a delicious honey dijon baked chicken with spiced sweet potatoes and steamed kale dinner. It was a very successful day.

This week is going to fly fast and culminate in the AFix show followed immediately by my trip to Cleveland to see Bauhaus. Good lord, how am I gonna make it?

1 Comments:

Blogger madorange said...

I forgot that you are going to see Bauhaus!! Such a lucky girl! Can't wait to hear about it.

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home