Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Mission(s) Accomplished

Between yesterday and today, I managed to get the three things I needed for the weekend: a pair of boots/shoes appropriate for both walking around Cleveland and seeing bauhaus; a pair of red fishnet stockings; and the piece de resistance: the elbow length vinyl gloves. Sigh.
The boots I got yesterday at the Burlington Coat Factory...they are zip up ankle boots, sort of motorcyle-ish, but with some sexy buckles and straps across the instep and the top. The bottoms have nice tread and are flat--appropriate for walking and stomping. The fishnets I got at my old favorite wig and ho sto downtown...the cute little asian ladies get so excited when you buy anything remotely "naughty." But they didn't have gloves, so I headed to the south side.
SLACKER, also, did not have gloves. The guy said he has never sold them and never gets requests for them. I was incredulous, but I trundled down to the costume store where the adorable goth boy led me to the entire spinny rack of elbow length gloves. They had satin and velvet and fishnet and at first I thought I was going to have to buy vinyl ones with weird red fingernails sticking out the top...but upon further searching I found the gloves I needed. And let me just say this right now...as excited as I have been since watching the video for "Wish" over and over the past couple of weeks, I really had no idea of the extent of my particular vinyl glove fetish. I could not WAIT to tear them out of the package. I kept peeking at them and touching them when I was on the bus. The minute I got home I pulled them on. They're not as long as Trent's, and actually I think Trent's are PVC or maybe even leather. But they are elbow length and skintight and um...very naughty. I cannot type in them though....probably a good thing. I do not want to become one of those fetish people who wear their elbow length vinyl gloves ALL the time. I'll be happy to just have them sitting there on the desk. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home