Monday, August 06, 2007

So, I got cocky. I spent all evening Friday setting up my verizon accounts, and most of the day thursday listening to PANDORA (my favorite so far is my Imperial Drag station) and making things for the wedding and being alerted when I had incoming emails by outlook. It was a sweet life, and then it crashed around 3pm. I talked to an Indian woman in tech support---she got cut off and never called back. I talked to a Russian guy in tech support---he went to check if they could fix my modem problem from the "central office"---and you guessed it, never called back. I had to give up with the tech support in order to get all my cooking done, until I ran out of vegetable oil at 11pm. Then, I called one more time and talked to an Italian guy in tech support. We did not get disconnected--he had my taking my modem all over the house and trying different outlet/jack combos, before finally deciding that it was the modem. So, he said I would be sent one overnight, which might have arrived today--except it didn't. So here I am at the library again, hopefully for the last time. I took my laptop to work today but I still can't get on the wireless there. It's starting to feel personal between me and verizon, seriously.
I am already composing the letter about what they should give me for free after all this trouble. I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home