Thursday, August 02, 2007

here I am!
I've spent the last few hours downloading software, configuring my start up page, transferring my emails, and chipping the paint away from the window frame so I could put the window fan next to my desk. I still really need a good lamp, but for now, my office corner is cozy and CONNECTED. Hallelujah!
The days are sort of speeding by---after this saturday's wedding in Morgantown, though, things should settle down considerably. rebby and I have been having some great meals here in our giant kitchen, and we wake up happy every day. That's saying something.
There are still lots of boxes to unpack, and some things to purchase before we can unpack them. Like shelves, and lamps and tables. Again, once this wedding is done I will have more time and more presence of mind to get to work on the house. For now we are carving out space here and there and trying not to let the general disarray make us lazy. So far, so good.
I still haven't gotten that digital camera up and running...that will be my next electronic project. I wanted to get the internet figured out first so I could start speeding pictures through once the camera was ready. I even upgraded to a pro flickr! woowoo.
OK, that's it for the quick update right now.....I'll be back soon I'm sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home