Monday, November 07, 2005

Covered in hope and vaseline.....

So, the Trent jag continues. I sit in my little almost clean apartment at night and light a candle and watch The Perfect Drug. It's kinda like highschool.
The leaves are swirling around with a vengeance these days and I think any attempts to recapture my tortured gothic soul are completely forgivable.
Yesterday I bought a bottle of Vampire wine. Oh yes.

The weekend is a blur....busy Friday night, catering Saturday, nyquill dreams Saturday night. Sunday was LUPEC and a very productive four hours in Wexford. I feel like we just MIGHT be getting our feet on the ground again. I have to type up the minutes now.

Desperately hoping for band practice tonight....I really want to feel confident about this stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home