Thursday, March 01, 2007

New Hairdo!

It's awfully "cute". I'm not sure how I feel about that. The nice gal who cleaned it up for me at supercuts kept telling me how "cute" it is and the more she said it the less I liked it. But, I'm gonna give it a little time. We'll see.

Once again I don't really have time to go into detail about Cleveland....I will though, I promise. This morning I had some of the chorizo we got at the market with scrambled eggs from champion chicks, amish sharp cheddar, and the most amazingly delicious tortillas I got from Whole Foods. Oh wow. They are flour, water, baking powder and salt. They are organic and made in New Mexico. Probably expensive(I can't remember) but the taste is so good I don't even care. It immediately took me back. All I need to do is get some of that bueno green chile from Reyna's and I will feel like I'm back in Albuquerque!

2 Comments:

Blogger Juli said...

wow! i haven't seen you with hair that short in a long time. it looks great!

11:01 AM  
Blogger ItWasInevitable said...

Wow! I totally love it. And at the same time, miss your beautiful long hair. How's that?

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home