Tuesday, January 30, 2007

This is my bread.

Unfortunately, I can't really enjoy it because Sunday evening I was stricken with the nasty stomach virus that has been making its way around the globe. I was in bed all day long yesterday, except for dealing with the bread. It had to be done.
It is gorgeous and amazing and inspiring...but I can't yet tell you if it is delicious. hopefully soon.

I went in to work this morning because I had to get some catering stuff done, but I felt woozy all morning. I came home and plopped back into bed for a couple of hours and then spent some time making various lists for the new wave cabaret. Soon I have to go to band practice, and then I will come home and plop into bed again. Hopefully in there I will have the courage to eat something....I just ate my tangelo and it was pretty good and didn't make me feel queasy, so there is hope. I don't know that I am up to the challenge of crusty whole grain bread just yet though.

1 Comments:

Blogger madorange said...

The bread looks wonderful!! Feel better soon! xo

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home