Monday, July 31, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNY!

I've already had birthday cake for breakfast in his honor. Later today I'll be breaking out the red wine and feather boa (although I don't know how long I can stand it in this heat!) and watching the Love and Rockets and Bauhaus movies.

Also, I'm going today to get tickets for Poison and Cindarella. Hoo boy!

Had a lovely weekend featuring a surprise cookout at Rebby's, a visit to the Pre-Raphaelite exhibit at the Frick with Jennie followed by dinner at Buffalo Blues (if you have any interest in art at all, I urge you to check out this exhibit. It's tremendous!) a big pimpy omlet breakfast followed by great thriftstore scores (mostly pants for work, but also a gorgeous black velvet bellydance skirt, and the perfect lightweight black cardigan of my dreams!) and I'm Your Man at the Harris(if you have any interest in poets or songwriters or nick cave at all, I urge you to check out this movie!) and a pimpy dinner of pasta with chicken, spinach, tomato, avocado and ricotta salata, followed by viewing The Libertine (if you have any interest in Johnny Depp in frilly shirts and long curly hair saying lots of dirty words in a lispy accent, I urge you to see this movie) WOW. What a weekend!

I gotta put the laundry away and get on with my debauchery. Happy birthday Daniel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home