Monday, June 26, 2006

EEK! I will be seeing Trent and Daniel Ash in FIVE DAYS!!!!! Somehow this totally snuck up on me. EEEK! Last night I made a playlist of what the setlist will most likely be for the NIN show. I did this for Jennie's benefit, for the most part, so she could get familiar with the songs before the show. However, here I am listening to it getting all jazzed. I ended up having all the songs that could potentially be on the setlist (curbed from posts of the last month of setlists) except for a new song called "non-entity" and Trent's cover of Dead Souls. I suppose I could put the original version of Dead Souls on there for completion's sake. Ha. ANYWAYS, this is going to be a GOOD show. And plus, before Trent even gets on stage, I will have my mind blown and my heart exploded by bauhaus. I am slightly troubled by the fact that they are apparently not using the video screens for bauhaus though.....so I may not get the laying on the lawn staring up at a giant Peter Murphy face experience I was hoping for. I hope it's not true.
This week is going to speed by....I have a lot to do before Friday! Two catering jobs to prepare for, plus working my shifts, bellydance class, packing for Boston, finishing the slip tallies. Woo! Hopefully there will be a little socializin in there as well.
So, I didn't make it to the ludas lovestyle show because I am an old woman. I passed out on the couch at 10pm on Saturday. It was baby exhaustion, I'm sure. Lucky for me, Justin came in to the QS for a milkshake before leaving town so I did get a big hug. And that is what really matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home