Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Alright, I've officially been invaded by some major headfunk. This sucks really bad because I am supposed to be spearheading a late night cleaning party at the Storm tonight. I'll still go, but I won't be the white tornado I was hoping to be. I will be scrubbing out the Mouth of Hades, aka the cubbyhole where we put the pan lids, though. That shit is Nas-tay.
Tonight is the Kris Kristofferson show, I think. I deliberately lost track of it when it turned out that the New West Street Team was going no where and the tickets are $45. I know someone who is definitely going, so I can at least get a full report. I feel a little bit sad, but I also know that I need to be selective in what I will shell out a whole bunch of cash for. I am debating the Fixx show at Club Cafe right now....it's $25. I have to wonder if a band that was at least 75% presentation for me can deliver $25 worth of show some 20 years on. So far all the pictures I have been able to find are shadowy and veiled. Perhaps this is shallow of me, but if Cy and Jamie don't still look damn fine it won't be worth it for me. When I hear Fixx songs on the radio, I don't think "oh this is a great song." I think "oh this is a great video." Such was the 80s.
March is hurtling to it's conclusion....I barely noticed this month! April is going to be jampacked with catering adventures. Can't wait! April is also going to be jampacked with personal improvement opportunities. I hope I can actually grab them by the horns and ride like the wind.
Or, um, grab them by the neck and ride like a stand up bass player. *blush*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home