Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Don't Ski Down the Mountain Without Skis

This helpful piece of advice comes to you courtesy of David J. Don't say he didn't warn you.

All my clothes are in a big heap on the floor. All my dishes are in a big heap in the sink. I actually STARTED the process of xmas shopping/crafting tonight. It looks like I am going to have the late afternoon into early evening of the next two days to carry on. I'm hoping to get the cards out and get to squirrel hill for a little shoppie.
I'm really, really excited for the show tomorrow night at the garfart---Fangs of the Panda, Science Fiction Idols, and some hot guys from Tel Aviv called The Genders. Merry Christmas to ME!
Last night was a Merry Christmas present also...had a blast playing with Anita at Mod Forms. The Hollow Sisters really blew my mind...especially Deb. Had no idea she had the pipes on her! Modey Lemon freakin covered Not To Touch The Earth....they totally nailed it. I swelled with pride. It feels so good to see a band you coddled in its infancy not only mature into incredibly accomplished, assured musicians...but also achieve a measure of WORLDWIDE success. Wow.
I never seem to be able to get enough sleep these days.....I wake up spontaneously feeling somewhat refreshed, but then three or four hours later I crash big time. Maybe I should stop drinking coffee at night?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home