Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Two out of Three

If someone could just photoshop Klaus in there it would be my Holy Trinity of Metal.
ROCK!!!

So, I had a great time at the gym today, despite the fact that I was so very bad yesterday at the cookout. I could definitely feel those cigarettes when I was on the treadmill, but I worked it out. I also got up on the elliptical trainer thingy, which was super fun! I only did it for a few minutes because the place was super crowded and Jennie was about done, but I am SO going to climb on one of those things next time! I was trying to find a picture online of the thing I got up on, but I could not. It sort of imitated cross country skiing and bicycle riding and mountain climbing all at the same time. Very cool. I also got back up to my 50 pound lifting level. Last week for some reason I was feeling wussy and could not press 50 pounds any which way. Today I was back on top. I think it has to do with the fact that I was rocking Defenders of the Faith. Gayest. Album. Ever. Sooooo good to work out with! I didn't end up walking home today because my batteries were running out. It started to get really sad there at the end with the slowing down. Gotta remember to refresh the batteries before Thursday!
Oh! I just realized that I did not post about Krishnaland! I'll try to get up and do that in the morning. Now I think I wanna lay around a little and then get to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home