Sunday, June 04, 2006

DUDE!!!!!!


July 14th at Seven Springs. $25 general admission tix. I really only REALLY want to see Skid Row, but Quiet Riot would also be pretty awesome. And plus, I REALLY want to see Skid Row. Somehow my Sebastian Bach obsession has ballooned out of control and I literally had heart palpitations when someone read this concert announcement out to me at the brunch counter this afternoon. I mean, he's no Rob Halford, but he's still got some pipes on him. And such gorgeous long flowing blonde hair....
So, it's worth considering, anyway. I doubt it will sell out so I am sure I can keep considering it until after I get home from Boston. If I'm flat busted, I won't feel too bad about missing it. But damn!
So, my eight day week has finally come to an end. I celebrated by going grocery shopping, and now am enjoying a tall glass of Mateus. It goes with anything! Even nothing. :) I really hit the wall yesterday, so after I was done rebby took me out for beer and burgers at Sharp Edge, and then we went to The Exchange so I could procure British Steel. I had to have it after watching the video of "United" from Electric Eye. It's such an amazing song. The drums, maan. I was also able to get "Resurrection" which is the album Rob did most recently (I think) with his solo project Halford. It's super metal, and features a duet with Bruce Dickinson. I also scored my favorite Stabbing Westward CD, and some awesome dollar cassettes: Love and Rockets (the one with the BIG HIT So Alive) Low-Life by New Order, and a Snoop Dogg and an Ice T. The adorable long haired dude who checked me out actually shook his head at my eclectic selections. I'm an Aquarius, it comes natural.
I didn't end up doing anything else last night except for watching a little bit of Aqua Teen Hunger Force and then falling asleep at an absurdly early hour. But hell, I needed it. Today was pretty okay, but I have never felt so glad to leave a place in my life. Tomorrow would normally be my labyrinth and library day, but I think I might just not leave the house at all. I have mountains of laundry and lots of cleaning to do, and don't even get me started on the backlog of slip tallies. And plus, there's something to be said for laying around on the couch watching Judas Priest videos. I think I've earned it!

1 Comments:

Blogger madorange said...

I think you should definitely lay around and watch Judas Priest videos! : )

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home