Wednesday, October 19, 2005

So, last night I did indeed go to see "Race You to the Bottom." Unfortunately, I wasn't the only person in the theater. It was about half full of gay couples who were treated to the following rehashing of STEREOTYPES 101:
*bisexual people are cold, nasty, and unable to commit to anyone
*straight women are bitchy, insecure, and possessive
*gay men are non stop party boys who just want to fuck all the time
*straight men are spineless and easy to manipulate

It was a truly horrifying film. There were NO sympathetic characters(well, I did kinda like the swishy tour guide at the winery, but that was about it) The scenery was gorgeous, and Amber Benson (TV's lesbian witch Tara) was hot. But really, otherwise, it was an exercise making bisexuals squirm in their seats.

I'm glad, I guess, that the board made an effort to include a bisexual film on the schedule. I only wish there had been a better one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home