Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Over the past few days, I have been reunited with two very key touchstones of my industrial past....."broken" by Nine Inch Nails (with hidden bonus tracks!!!) and "Welcome to Mexico, Asshole" by Pigface, which came packaged with Gub(the first studio release? perhaps)

I am now the proud owner of not one, not two, but THREE distinct versions of "Suck".
You have never seen a happier or stompier girl in your life, I'm sure!!!

Last night we went to see the documentary film "Mr Leather" at the Pittsburgh Gay and Lesbian Film Festival. The turnout was poor, there was only ONE GUY THERE DRESSED IN LEATHER(!?!?!?!) and there was no attempt at any kind of community outreach or awareness. The film, however, was great, and my favorite contestant won. He was a very articulate, active, and knowledgeable self identified "boy". Awwww.

Tonight I am going to see "Race You to The Bottom", the token bisexual film. I fully expect to be the ONLY person in the theater. I am so very tempted to march in there tomorrow night and demand that they let me take control of this film festival. These people really need to learn some lessons about community outreach!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home