Thursday, October 06, 2005

It's astounding.....time is fleeting......

It's T-1 to Alice Cooper, and I can barely concentrate on the tasks at hand! Today is a long day at the restaurant but luckily I have beaucoups projects to occupy me...granola and cleaning and organizing and excel spreadsheet making. I am so very proud of myself for learning how to make an excel spreadsheet! There are a few more details I need to figure out (like how to make a chart from only some of the info in a spreadsheet, etc) but overall I took a little online tutorial last night and it all came flooding back. Now I have charts of covers per shift and menu items per day. The world is my analyzin-oyster.

In other news, tonight I am supposed to be going to practice with Young Men's Dept to be part of their Butthole Surfers cover act for Lollapalooza-con'05. Apparently, I am going to be required to do "the thing with the upside down cymbal full of lighterfluid". I don't know what this thing is....in fact, I know next to nothing about the Butthole Surfers. I look forward to learning, but mostly I look forward to actually getting to play with two of my all time favorite musicians in Pittsburgh. And just getting up on a stage again will be grand.

The other project for today which is going to occupy a lot of my time is finding my black lace shirt. The one that shows a lot of clevage. I have to make sure I am a perfect target for those dirty diamonds.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home