Thursday, June 11, 2009

Today has been a very productive day so far. I've got most of the playlist together for Pride Brunch! and I've spent several more hours digging through stuff in my room. One more big leaf bag of old papers. Almost an entire file box full of empty file folders now! Also, an entire file box full of camera related stuff. Probably 10 old rolls of film I never got developed, my old joycam (sniff!) my old 3-D camera (sniff!) two broken film cameras, four or five disposable cameras(I think they're all exposed, so I need to get those developed too) video camera tapes, accessories for my old digital camera. I think I'm just going to start getting two rolls developed a week to see what's on these old rolls and cameras. I have no idea! One of them is from Provincetown, I think. It'll be fun!
So the gay playlist has been really fun to create. I have a stack of CDs I still need to rip for a couple more songs--this CD burner, just like my old one, gets tired after about 5 CDs and I have to give it a rest. I downloaded a ton of stuff from emusic and itunes this morning--the classics, you know. Village People, Gloria Gaynor, Diana Ross, Sister Sledge, Melissa Ferrick (the dirtiest song I've ever heard, I think!) Right Said Fred. Ha! Also I ended up downloading the entire Pink Steel album, Out at the Devil. HA! It's so great. I've got to retrieve my Cher, Erasure, and Barry Manilow Cds from the Quizzle before I can finalize it, but I've got almost three hours worth ready.
Oh dear....that Melissa Ferrick song just came up in random rotation. It's even the album version which less dirty than the live one. Yikes.
I've got another couple hours before I head out for downtown to try to catch some arts festival action before Meshell Ndegeocello. Yikes again. It's gonna be one of those nights, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home