Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hey peoples!
So, it turns out that I don't really have a day off this week until Sunday, so I'm not going to be able to do the massive breakdown of the rock star weekend that I planned. In the meantime, here is a link to some pics taken by lolirock entertainment, an erie collective who do show reviews.
Hopefully you can see the pics even if you don't have a myspace. The pics are great....the review is a little weird. But then again, so was the show.
I'm hoping somebody will post some pics from the friday show too and I'll pass that along. And eventually I'll get around to recording my memories and uploading my pics as well. I got some great T Glitter shots---as J* always says, he's about the best photo subject there is.
In other news, rebby just met a man about chopping down some trees. On earth day. I know, that seems wrong, but really the trees are all either dead or dangerous, and we want to replace them with some vibrant happy fruit trees. I should really take some pictures before they come down though so I can remember the before and after. The giant maple in the front is definitely coming down...it will be nice to a)not have to clean up after it in the fall and b)not have to worry about limbs breaking off and coming through my office window and c)be able to fix the foundation of the house where it's giant roots are poking through. Also, my potential gardening space will be tripled! It's really exciting.
This is the first huge outlay of cash all at one time on the home for us, and it's slightly nerve racking. I know this is what happens when you are a home owner, but writing those big checks is never easy. Hopefully we'll have a friend who is a general contractor over for some pizza and beer on Sunday to get some other projects going too. Rebby is in TCB mode bigtime! Time to make lists. Prioritize.
Finally, emailed with my sister yesterday about a possible joint trip to the southwest in September. It's green chile season, donchaknow! Ta for now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home