Monday, April 20, 2009


This is just a teaser....something is wrong with my flickr uploader and I don't have time to fix it this morning, so I'll try to upload the pics tomorrow.

We all survived the Dead at 24 reunion tour weekend, albeit Al completely shredded his vocal cords and we had a really scary moment where it appeared that a suitcase full of extremely expensive equipment that doesn't belong to us got lost in the shuffle. (turns out our friends from Erie grabbed it by mistake)

Friday night was a great, I would even say TRIUMPHANT show. Saturday night was a trainwreck, which is I suppose more true to form when it comes to D@24. Several people who saw both (and remembered D@24 from the old days) liked Erie more. They're gluttons for punishment.

I'll post more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home