Wednesday, March 18, 2009

beautiful and deadly


beautiful and deadly, originally uploaded by alienspice.

had a lovely time in the strip this morning! It wasn't nearly as rife with vomit, empty beer cans, and green beads as I expected. In fact, it was positively CLEAN! those strip merchants get up early.
I got some nice handmade locally soaps, restocked my corn and flour tortilla supplies, a huge blob of fresh mozzarella for further pizza making experiments, and some surprises for a few friends far away.
I also got this bottle of Cheerwine, my absolute favorite sparkling beverage (besides straight soda water) It's made in North Carolina and normally only available in the South, so when I saw it in the Penn Mac cooler I snatched it right up. It's a nice heavy glass bottle with that gorgeous logo and NO HFCS. It does have "artificial wild cherry flavoring" but other than that it's all natural.
Unfortunately, I got so excited that I sucked it down super fast and now I'm a little light headed and nauseous. I ate a big piece of bread though and it seems to be helping.
I might have a little lie down, and then it's dishes, laundry, and perhaps a little yard work! Hope you are able to enjoy the weather wherever you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home