Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The power is back!
It actually came back sometime yesterday. I worked a long shift and then decided, what the hey, I'll just hang out at the QS and work on our environmental position statement (oh yes) instead of going home to a dark house. So I ended up staying there for 13 hours, and then I got on the 86B and came home. As I was rounding the corner from Paulson to Mayflower, I saw a Duquesne Light truck headed down my way. I actually called out loud to it "hope you're going to fix my power!" but as I got closer, I could see that my porch light was already on. Huzzah!
Now we just have to retrieve the stuff from the Quizzle. By the time rebby got home tonight and we had dinner we didn't much feel like dealing with it, so it will have to be tomorrow.
On a completely unrelated note, why is Brad Pitt trying so hard to win my love? First, the thing in New Orleans. Then, he and Ange donated 2 mil to fight HIV/AIDS in Ethiopia. And now this. What's up Brad? I think maybe Ange wants to double date or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home