Wednesday, September 03, 2008

It's vacation time, brothers....

Tomorrow morning REALLY REALLY early we will get up and drive to the airport and get on a plane to Boston! We're going for a long weekend to attend Queen For A Day, eat at Dali, go to the beach, eat at Kowloon, and hang out with the sisters and bunnies. (there is a new bunny---don't know if I mentioned her. Can't wait to meet Lilly!)
Hopefully we'll also get to hang out with Neil a little bit. Hopefully also go to one of my many favorite breakfast spots in Boston. It will be nice to unwind for a few days, that's for sure.
In a fit of weird compulsive mania, I decided that I would have to clean the bathrooms, stove and kitchen sink before we go. Who knows. All I know is it is now 9:30pm and I still have to wait for the dryer to finish so I can finish packing so I can get some sleep so I can wake up at 3:30am to get to the airport by 4:30am. Woah.
It will all be worth it no doubt.
As the sisters' household is extremely plugged in, I might check in during the trip.
I'll definitely try to take some good pictures this time! I've never been very good at bringing out the camera, but Europe helped.
See yunz guys on Sunday!
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home