Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Party report:

we had the best spread by far....india garden came in second. everyone else had one or two things...some of which were pretty good, but nothing special. our assortment was dazzling!
prive does indeed have beds on which to lounge. it is indeed ultrafancy, but really, not so impressive. the dj for the party, who the people of pittsburgh(or some subset thereof)voted #1 in the city, was pretty LAME. the three olives dirty martini, which was in fact free instead of $1, was also pretty lame. I think it had as much to do with the three olives and their juice as the vodka, though. the penn dark was much better.
we got second place for "best place to not eat meat" (after Zenith Tea Room, who was conspicuously absent from the party) and we got third place for best coffeehouse, after The Beehive and Crazy Mocha(I missed those plaques being awarded so I'm not sure if they were there or not.)
All in all, I have to say it was not an awesome party. It's always great to watch people enjoy our food though. It's also always great to hang out with Jilly and Sarah, so in that respect it was a good time.
My house still smells of pakora grease....I wish I had left the window open while I was gone (as it is still an apocolyptic 50 something degrees outside!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home