Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A couple things:

1)I got to attend the roxie radio party this morning. Roxie played "Youth Gone Wild". ha.

2)visited the north hills record exchange(I guess it's really just called The Exchange now) where I got the following items from the dollar bin:
--Bob Mould/self titled
--Izzy Stradlin and the Ju Ju Hounds/also self titled
--Bulletboys/Freakshow
--Gerardo/Mo'Ritmo

I can't believe the guys who work there don't just laugh in my face.

3)going to a fancy party tonight for the City Paper Best Of at Prive. This club (excuse me, ultralounge) apparently features "beds". I will report back after several $1 three olives cocktails.

4)it's 53 degrees at 3pm on december 13th. In PITTSBURGH. I have the windows open because I was frying pakoras for the fancy party. It's hard to get the holiday spirit with this freakish weather.

I thought I had five but that's all I can think of for now. I've got to go brush my teeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home