Friday, April 14, 2006

So, no gym for me on Wednesday, and no Saul either. I had to do a quick last minute change of schedule because a catering job that was supposed to be Friday got pushed up one day. It all worked out for the best though, I think, as I got quite a workout at work yesterday. I was up and down the stairs in the heat with 12-25 pound weights at least 8 times, putting away the frankferd order and then the restaurant depot shopping. That coupled with a brisk walk home and a little dancing around the livingroom to Japan set me right.
I had exactly three puffs on a tiny little handrolled cigarette yesterday...after three puffs I didn't want it anymore at all. I feel fine about allowing myself one tiny handrolled cigarette a day....especially if I am totally over it after three puffs! Tonight will be the big test though....
I am SO EXCITED about the show tonight! I haven't seen the Science Fiction Idols in a while...they are at their best at the Pub, I think. I just hope they don't play the Cars cover again. They know so many GREAT covers, and yet the last three times I've seen them they've played the Cars one. Which is a fine song, but I don't think it really shows them off as well as say, "Queen Bitch" or "Jeepster." Though maybe they are tired of playing those tunes, I don't know. They should learn an Alice Cooper song, for real!
The Cheats are always awesome..well, I've seen them twice and they were awesome both times. I can't imagine being disappointed. And the Sex Slaves look good. Plus, it will be a night out at the Pub and Juli is coming with us which will make it even more fun! Juli hasn't been back to the Pub since she moved back to Pittsburgh, and that is going on ONE YEAR this weekend! Shame. Glad I can help to rectify that! Before we go out, I am going to make dinner for us...just like the old times.(except I don't have a pimpy porch to sit on while we eat :( ) I think I am going to make tuna noodle casserole. I'm just in the mood. Also, it's Good Friday and even though there isn't a Catholic molecule in my body, I feel like eating fish on good friday is a good thing to do.
Yesterday's rain showers made me so happy! I was sitting on the floor putting my records away, listening to Visage and the rain with all the windows open and a hot cup of coffee. Just smiling a mile wide. Sometimes I really love my little apartment! Speaking of which, I gotta sign the lease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home