Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dudes!
Have I mentioned that Rebby and I are having a Cleveland getaway weekend this weekend? I don't think I have. I am super excited about it....bed and breakfast with a jacuzzi tub, pillowtop 500 thread count king sized bed, champagne and chocolates, 3 course gourmet breakfast...plus Saturday at the West Side Market, dinner at The Flying Fig, cocktails at the Velvet Tango Room.....maybe some Rock and Roll Museum, maybe some Modern Art or Ancient Art, maybe some thrift store scores....Ethiopian? Puerto Rican? TEA CURED BACON!?!?!? Dang.
I just added a bunch of Cleveland links to my del. icio. us so you can see what all I'm talking about. I am seriously thinking maybe we should also go to a drag show, since it's in the neighborhood and I haven't seen a good drag show since P-Town.
Mostly we're just getting away and treating ourselves to a little luxury.
I'll take lots of pictures!

2 Comments:

Blogger madorange said...

have a fab time!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so jealous!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home