Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I heard you missed us, we're back!

as David Lee Roth would say.
Our trip was amazing, too short, riddled with intrigue, and an eye opener. All that and more, as Stiv Bators would say.

Of course, all thoughts of spending hours in an internet cafe uploading blogs and pictures went out the window in the glory that was Berlin. I kept a journal for most of the trip though, and will reconstruct it here. I had originally set up a travel blog at travelpod.com but I can't get any of the features to work right so it's not worth the trouble of typing in somewhere else. I'll just copy it all here.
The pictures, if I don't manage to get them all into blog entries, are being slowly uploaded to FLICKR. I can send individual ones to you if you ask.

Now, on with the show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home