Monday, May 19, 2008

Brothers and sisters, I think I have done it.
As of this moment, I am pretty sure I have booked our travel all around Germany, Denmark and Sweden successfully. The horrible part was the Berlin-Kalmar part...I almost bought a cheap plane ticket the other day but then I thought I should consult with rebby first. By the time I was able to consult with her, the ticket prices had been reset, and it was looking like $700 (added to the $600 we paid for the Kalmar-Hamburg ticket) Which would mean spending as much on travel in Europe as travel TO Europe. I was despairing, but today I decided to try one more time to sort it all out. And I'm pretty sure I did. I've just booked a plane from Berlin to Copenhagen, and a train from Copenhagen to Kalmar, and two beds in a giant city hostel in Copenhagen to wait out the time in between. And the total of all that business is going to come in less than $400, even with the last minute price jump and paying for next day air of our train tickets. I feel like I have just run a marathon or someting!
Hopefully now I can relax and look forward to the trip for the next two days. Oh, I've gotta pack too.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home