Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Dear friends with babies (which is a lot of you these days!)
Could you please promise me this one thing? That you will never stuff a soaked diaper into the "feminine hygiene product receptacle" in a public restroom?
Because it will have to be removed by somebody, and it will most likely fester for the better part of a day in an anaerobic environment first.
I have to admit I don't really know what the accepted public diaper changing protocol is (in cases where there isn't a clearly marked diaper receptacle next to a clearly marked changing station)but I can't imagine any right thinking individual would consider this to be a good idea. I do know that if I ever find out who did it in the back bathroom at the Quiet Storm, I am so spitting in their food.
Love, Sheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home