Monday, January 08, 2007

Oh brother.
I don't know if I will ever really finish catching up on the holiday scene---although I feel kind of compelled to do it since I am getting old and have to store my memories outside of my brain as much as possible.
We'll see what today holds---it's a full day OFF post holidays and post giant catering job, and I am going downtown to visit the bank (and deposit a check I got from my sister almost a month ago---sorry!) and visit the ancient stationery store to get some new inserts for my dayrunner. The last time I did that was in 2004, I'll have you know, but in my defence in the meantime I did have free academic planners from the bookstore. In any case, I am really looking forward to being sort of organized this year. Wish me luck, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home