Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Sansa Loves Me!

here's what he played for me while I was waiting for the bus:

Desire--Gene Loves Jezebel
I Remember You--Skid Row
Delivering the Goods---Judas Priest

he's such a flirt, that Sansa! hee hee.

Today is an absolutely gorgeous day! So far I've had rum cake and coffee for breakfast, and attended the roxie radio party (complete with a holiday gift of an awesome new roxie song!) bundled up and went to the strip in the chilly sunshine, spent a bunch of money on dried fruit for the HOLIDAY SOUTHERN COMFORT SOAKED NEW ORLEANS STYLE FRUITCAKES!
more or less finished my xmas shopping, got a gift membership to Slow Foods USA from my sissy (SHE ROCKS SO MUCH!!!!!) ate some leftover delicious tuna and asparagus casserole for lunch, and now it looks like I might be able to catch the new roxie song again on the repeat! Woohoo! I'm going to try out Sansa's voice record feature---we'll see how it goes. It's like the old skool taping your favorite song off the radio!
Soon I'll be heading to Squill to meet up with Black Monday for a little holiday cheer, and then I'll head to the Market District to get the rest of the holiday baking ingredients. I'm hoping to get to Taize tonight....I haven't been in ages and someone reminded me about it yesterday so now I've got it on my mind.
Looks like it's gonna be a pretty fab day all around. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home