Friday, March 10, 2006

Wow...it's totally light out at 6:30am! AND, I slept all night with the window open! Could spring really be here? I'm hoping. I really need it.
The rock neck is working itself out. I think I am still sort of high from the concert and hottub combo....I keep stretching and smiling and feeling all sultry. I hope I can make it last. I feel like I tend to go through life sort of scrunched up from having to work really fast in a small space. Even after a busy day at the restaurant yesterday though, I feel relaxed. It's GOOD!
Today is gonna be a busy morning too....I've got a party of 30 coming for breakfast, on top of whatever other people feel like dropping by (thankfully Whole Foods meeting day was last week!) and I have to make some stuff for supper too. Trent will help though....yesterday he screamed at me for three or so hours and I got a lot done. He's very motivational.
I'm very excited to see Short Dark Stranger at the Quiet Storm tonight! It's our first PBR special night. Ya'll come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home