Saturday, March 04, 2006

Sigh.
Aren't crushes awesome?
Tonight I saw I boy I used to have it reaaaaally bad for back in the day. I haven't seen him in ages, at least three years, possibly four. He's still adorable as ever and his guitar playing still got to me in the way it used to. I had an all too brief conversation with him wherein he told me that he never goes out at all (he lives in New York) so he could really be living anywhere. He said that once the smoking ban took effect he mostly just stays in his house because "bars smell terrible without smoke." It just made me really happy to see him, looking good and playing pretty music and seeming to be in a really good place in his life. He's got the greatest little lopsided grin. Sigh.
This is by way of trying to get back into the writing thing again...I feel bad that I have forgotten about it for so long. I'll try to keep up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home