Tuesday, October 21, 2008

currently listening: http://nonserviamradio.podbean.com/2008/10/05/nsr-podcast-2/

just this side of too survivalist for my taste. some interesting information, and cool background music too.

currently eating: the most bizarre/awesome salad ever. Becky C brought it to the soup party and I fell totally in love with it. There are tons of variations on the recipe on the internets(most of them have bacon, which this one doesn't) and I think if you have the basic broccoli/raisins/sweet'n'sour mayo it would be good. Mine has tons of fresh raw broccoli, slivered almonds, red onion, raisins, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper, mayonaise, sugar and apple cider vinegar. It feels very virtuous to eat it.

currently thinking about: gothic bellydancing(as in I need to get back into it); vegan cookie bars; friends who are dealing with family crises. I'm sending out lots of love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home