Tuesday, October 07, 2008

hanging with Mr D


hanging with Mr D, originally uploaded by alienspice.

you talkin to me? cuz I don't see anybody else here....

I love how he looks like a super tough guy here. really he was just annoyed that I was trying to remove the binkston for a picture.

We had a mostly great time hanging out on Thursday. The only less great points were 1)when we were happily walking through East Liberty on the way to Whole Foods and Donny sneezed two enormous globes of snot. Since I am not an actual mom, I do not have kleenex grafted on to any of my appendages. Luckily a nice lady happened by who had just picked up some food for take out--she offered her napkin. Bless her.
The second dip in the funtime quotient was when we got to Whole Foods and saw Dad. At that point Aunt Shirley was NO LONGER GOOD ENOUGH. Not even cake would shift his attention away from the all attractive DAD. Finally I managed to carry him out of view and we settled down in the cafe and climbed the table for about 25 minutes. All in all, a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home