Sunday, February 10, 2008

Interlude:
I've been super sick this week. A really annoying head cold that just kept hanging on. I spent all day Thursday in bed, then pretty much all day Saturday too. I am pretty much better today, but I've got that thick back of the head mucus still hanging on. Grr.


Grammys are back!
Something futuristic is happening. The audience seems to know what it is....Kanye? Wow. He's got some crazy light glasses on.
He also seems to have a tail...and he is self censoring. Good for him.
Hmmm...now he's singing a ballad about his mama. That was intense. People are all crying.
Ew. Fergie with John Legend. She's being a bit restrained at least. I wish he would sing...he's awesome.
I guess tonight is going to be all about women performing hystrionically. I guess it always is on awards shows.
Oh shit! George Martin! I wonder if he ever got a Grammy before? Best compilation soundtrack for LOVE.
Ringo looks so good. I'm really pleased for him.

Commercials again.

So yeah, this week was kinda lame because of the head cold. I did go over to Jilly's on Wednesday night to watch Song Remains the Same and meet Sebastian Heath Ledger Miller, her new ginger boy. He is really sweet and laid back. He sat on my lap for quite a while. Jilly made a delicious dinner of roasted pork loin, purple potatoes, and brussels sprouts, and rice pudding. I could taste it, even! After dinner though, the snot really came back and I spent most of the movie blowing my nose. Still and all, it was jimmy. Can't go wrong.

Hello, it's Cher! She can barely open her mouth.
I gotta say....I'm just really tired of Beyonce.
WOW. Tina. Just WOW. She looks amazing. And she can still hit that note.And she's still wearing those heels. Bless her.
Oh! I should see if that Better Be Good to Me video with Cy Curnin is on youtube! In fact, I should look for Fixx videos in general. Next commercial break.
Beyonce needs to get some grit in her voice. She's got a long way to go to catch up with Tina.

OMG. Andy Williams is still alive? I'm gotta say I'm shocked.
Burt Bacharach gets a lifetime award! Guess he's not there.

Song of the year. Rehab, Amy Winehouse.

I'm kinda shocked at how many of these folks I don't know.
Back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home