Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sorry, the update is probably not happening. You're used to that by now, right?
If you want to know about something in particular you can ask me.
My nasal congestion (you should imagine the hispanic bee from the nasonex commercial saying that) makes it difficult for me to sit at the computer. I'm just full of excuses! (and snot)
Anyway, instead of a full on update I am going to share the happy news: LOVE AND ROCKETS are reuniting for Coachella! Now, there is no way I am going to GO to Coachella--especially since I'm planning a trip to Sweden in May. BUT, the fact that Love and Rockets is reuniting for Coachella fills me with joy. Cuz remember what happened when Bauhaus reunited for Coachella? OOOOH! That's right superfriends--let's just assume there is a weekend trip to Cleveland in my future. (or possibly Millvale, but more likely Cleveland.)
I'll have to get some new boots......

1 Comments:

Blogger ItWasInevitable said...

Damn, just popped in and can't read it all before I sleep, but guess who else is rumored to be hitting Coachella . . . I'll let you know how it goes if it happens.

XO
WD
IWI

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home