Sunday, February 10, 2008

LIVE GRAMMY BLOGGING

Alicia Keys is a classy dame.
Prince was cute.
Carrie Underwood can bite me.
The Time!?!?!? Dude!!!!!!
That was awesome for like a minute, now Rhianna is wearing some kind of dress made out of grass.
Whoa, a little MJ teaser. Nope, not happenin.
Ok, now the Time is back. I am ecstatic!
Tom Hanks is saying The BAND like a curse.
Lifetime acheivement award. Whatevs.
OK, now it's Beatles time......
Ringo and Yoko are so cute!
This Cirque Du Soleil thing is a little too conceptual for me. Is it supposed to relate to the song in some way? I'm not getting it.
This young person singing Let It Be is pretty amazing. Oh yeah, gospel choir. I'm gonna weep.
Cyndi! Oh she looks so lovely!
Wow, I've actually only heard of two of the best new artists nominees. I'm glad Amy won instead of Feist, though I'm not a huge Amy fan either.
John Paul Jones is conducting the orchestra with the Foo Fighters. Bizzarro world.
What is this Brian Fitzgerald guy playing? It's like a smooshed up violin. I don't like it. I vote for the cellist.
Commercial time! Be right back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home