Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hiho!
I've got a day off here, well, mostly. Have to go in for a catering at 3pm. But until then I am takin care of biznass. Got some laundry in, for a start. The mountain of clean, yet to be put away laundry was being overtaken by the hill of newly kitchen-y laundry, so I decided that step one would be to remove the odiferous pile. Then I can put it ALL AWAY, all together. At least in theory.
Rebby brought me a desk yesterday from her work, so now I can pull up to the bumper as it were instead of trying to wrap my legs some crazy way and leaning way over the shelves I was previously using. This is super awesome, and I feel so much more PROFESSIONAL now, but I also have the whole new project of rearranging everyting to fit the new scheme. It will be fun, but it will be more than a half day's project.
Also, there are dishes. And, I have to find the GDMF birth certificate so I can get the GDMF passport. So we can order some GDMF tickets. Sheesh! May is really, really not that far away.
Anyway, here are two things I want to share with you: Trader Joes's Sea Salt Brownie Bites. I am swooning. I can replicate them at home, surely, but right now there is nothing better than a plastic container of bite sized salty chocolately sweet treats.
And also: The Grateful Dead. I always, always love Achewood, but this one made me spit coffee across my new desk. Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home