Friday, November 30, 2007

We went to see this last night. I'm going to have to watch it a couple more times to really get all of it, but anyone who has an interest in Dylan, moviemaking, storytelling, or mythology should definitely make an effort to see it. It's remarkable for many reasons. Also, Richie Havens is in it! Worth the price of admission there, but really---it's fantastic.
I'm really excited that the weekend is here. I have big plans to do a lot of cooking and also a lot of paperwork. Yay! I also have big plans to finally check out the East Liberty Farmer's Market that is open year round in the building next to Home Depot. I will report back!

1 Comments:

Blogger ItWasInevitable said...

The Hold Steady has a song on the soundtrack - Can You Please Crawl Out Your Window?

Miss you,
XO
WD

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home