Friday, September 07, 2007

my new friend

I went to the big EAST SIDE liquor store the other day, because the one on center did not have Campari, which I needed to get for a birthday present. So I swallowed hard and ventured up to the EAST SIDE. Since I was there, I figured I should get something exotic for myself as well.....and then my eyes fell on this lovely.
My friend WD loves this stuff, and I must have tasted it at some point, but I couldn't really remember. But I figured if I bought it and hated it I could always give it to her, right?
Well.....I do NOT hate it. Yum-my.
She is of course welcome to come over for cocktails any time, though....

I am currently typing to you wearing a ridiculous borderline bondage get up. We have a show tonight, opening for Ludlow's 7 inch release party, and I wanted to really turn up the heat for those boys. I've got the buckle boots, the fishnets, the rhinestone studded push up bra, and the black satin bloomers. I promised to severely punish anyone who showed up late so I figured I should dress the part.
Hope to see you there! On time, of course.

1 Comments:

Blogger ItWasInevitable said...

Oooohhhhh . . . 43 . . . I'll be over asap!

XO
WD

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home