Thursday, August 30, 2007



TA DA!!!!!

Way back before we moved (and even before I had done much packing, judging from this picture) I was gifted with a digital camera. It was an incredibly kind gesture, motivated I think as much by being tired of looking at my crappy cell phone pictures as anything else. (ha!) I have been really anxious to try it out, but with moving and catering and all it has kind of fallen to the back burner (hence the continuing crappy cell phone pictures....)
This week I finally got out the software and manual and charged up the battery and found my way around.....only to discover that the USB cable in the box didn't work with my computer. Poo! I put everything back on the shelf, figuring that it would be another month before I got around to ordering a cable.
Cue my adorable AV Tech girlfriend, with an uncanny ability to find what I need hanging around her office unused. She brought home a cable last night, I plugged it in this morning, and now pictures are coming out! Huzzah!
Today I have a full schedule for my day off (3 of 3 in a row...gosh!) post office to mail a birthday package; Trader Joe's to pick up fruit and cheese for the wedding on sunday; rolling grape leaves; possibly stopping in to the quizzle to pick up some more supplies for appetizer making(though I think I'll just hold off until tomorrow for that, since I'll be going in anyway); hopefully baking some pita bread(!); chicken picata for dinner; picking up lilD from daycare and delivering him to his pops(as well as taking full advantage of my half hour hang out time and functioning digital camera for a cuter than cute photo session!) and visiting Borders and/or the liquor store for a birthday present for my dad. Whew! If I can swing it I want to go to American Shorts tonght too, but I don't know if I can figure out transportation or will have the energy to stay awake for all that dirty story reading. (heh)
I did get to make the sexy mix CD to be played before and after the readings, though. Lucky me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home