Wednesday, January 10, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things......

two champion chicks farm fresh eggs scrambled with carrots, spinach, onions, a few leftover roasted potatoes, all wrapped up in an alvarado street sprouted whole wheat tortilla with lots of spicy tomato chutney inside. swedish coffee from ikea and knudsen very veggie juice to drink.

with a breakfast like that I could....dare I say it? rule the world.

this morning I had a great time at the roxie radio party. he played thunderkiss 65, for petessakes! and children of the revolution. and the immigrant song. I heart that roxieboy!

last night I managed to get the yearly bottle of jack (as well as a copy of vegan with a vengeance for $7 off with my borders rewards points!) but I got so involved in slip tallies and prep planning that I never managed to crack it open! sheesh!
I did manage to watch boston legal though. I really like that show a lot. I'll crack the jack tonight. nothing wrong with celebrating jimmy's birthday all week!

tonight I may go and see alphadog for free. rebby has passes. could be weird, but it's nice to sit in a theater. I'll let you know.

so I officially did not cancel my trial membership to emusic...I was sort of on the fence about it, but did not react in time. now I have 30 downloads to use up this month----please hip me to cool tunes. I am going to download all of the duke special album, for sure, and roxie just turned me on to a swedish metal band called gemini five. anything you can recommend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home