Thursday, September 28, 2006

Unhappy is she who eats her last chocolate chip cookie for breakfast! Well, I can always get more. I have to go to the store for dish soap anyway, might as well get some cookie dough too.
I can't explain why suddenly I am hooked on slice and bake chocolate chip cookies again, after not looking at them for literally years. I have twice now picked up a tube (the nestle are 10000x better than the pilsbury, by the way) and brought it home and opened it up and scooped out just a little to nibble raw (it's ok, they pasturize the shit out of that stuff) and then made the rest into tiny little very crispy cookies, which I keep in a tupperware on my counter. It's made me so happy to have them....I have to smile every time I go in the kitchen and remember they are there. I know I should be snacking on carrot sticks or something but carrot sticks don't really fill my heart with joy the way tiny little chocolate chip cookies do. And believe me, mister....I'm in the joy business.
So, I just got a myspace bulletin from my FRIEND Sebatstian Bach, saying I should tune in to Celebrity Duets tonight on FOX for a special concert announcement. Oh, if he is coming to Pittsburgh I will be thrilled! My unbridled affection for Sebastian Bach is another thing I couldn't begin to explain, but I don't really feel the need. I'm wondering, though...is he actually ON Celebrity Duets? Could it be Sebastian Bach and Marie Osmond in the same room? That would be as mind shatteringly weird for me as the time Donny Osmond and Coolio were both on Celebrity Fear Factor. I take these things a little too personally sometimes.
OK, that's about all I can manage right now. Time to get myself brushed and clothed and off to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home