Friday, May 18, 2007

Howdy!
Not that you'd notice, since I seem to only manage a post every 10 days or so, but I am heading out of town this morning for 5 days to CHICAGO for the National Restaurant Association show and convention (the OTHER NRA) While there I am hoping to be able to gaze worshipfully upon Thomas Keller and also Martin Atkins, who (completely unrelated to the restaurant show) has an art show up right now in a gallery in Chicago. Tonight there is a band playing a 7 inch release party in the gallery, and that band is on Invisible, and so.....it's possible that he'll be there. Swoon. There are educational sessions to attend and thousands upon thousands of vendors to visit. Granted, the number of vendors who will hold even a passing interest for me could probably fit into my apartment, but it will be fun to look at all the latest in culinary technology and watch some ice carving and international chefs do their thing. I'll be unplugged for the duration, so sit tight until wednesday if you need to get in touch with me.
Hopefully I'll return to a whole bunch of super exciting news!
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home