Wednesday, April 25, 2007


No Gardening Today

Oh well, I have plenty of things to take care of around the house...dishes, laundry, sorting through accumulated belongings and getting rid of as much as possible, and making driving CDs for my friend who is getting ready to drive across the country. I've got two done so far, and it looks like the (already pared down!) play list is going to take up at least one more and possibly three. That will get you through at least the first day, huh?

I really wish I would have taken a picture of the gorgeous delicious salad I made for my dinner last night: baby spinach, red leaf and mizuma, tamari roasted almonds, thin slices of red onion, strawberries, and ricotta salata cheese. With a homemade raspberry balsamic vinaigrette. Boy howdy, was that good. There's some leftover for lunch but it's not nearly so photogenic after spending the night in a yogurt container in the fridge. I am really glad that I fed myself well yesterday after being queen crankypants on monday and eating nothing but tofu dogs. I even soaked oats for muesli last night, so I had a super healthy breakfast too! Today is going to be all about cleaning out the fridge. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home